Call for Fast Plumbing Repair Service in Howell, MI
Brock Mechanical services all of your residential and commercial plumbing needs with upfront pricing and guaranteed workmanship.
From daily service issues to full custom projects Brock Mechanical has you covered. If water goes through it... We do it!
If water goes through it... We do it!
- Plumbing Repairs & Maintenance
- Water Heater Installations & Repairs
- Renovations & Fixture Replacement
- Tub and Shower Installations
- Faucet Repair & Replacement
- ADA Compliant upgrades & Installs
- Water Softeners & Water Conditioners
- Backflow Testing
- Well Pumps & Tank Repair
- Diagnostic & Inspections
- Gas line installation, testing, leak detection, and repairs
- Sump Pumps & Back up Systems
- Sewage ejection & Dewatering Pump
- Sewer Services
Our highly trained Master Plumbers will assist you with a quality solution.
Douglas Brock Jr.
Master Plumber/License Contractor
Master Plumber Douglas J. Brock Jr. Doug has been in the plumbing and construction industry for over 20 years. He delivers solutions through design and quality workmanship.
Kenneth Jackson III
A Service Expert plays a vital role in the plumbing industry. Quality service and professionalism are two key elements in the technician's role and as a Journeyman Plumber, Kenneth exemplifies his role with Brock Mechanical as our Technical and Development Specialist.
Kyle has been in the plumbing industry for several years. He takes pride in completing a task with exceptional service in mind. As a veteran, Kyle’s approach to workmanship reflects in his eye for detail. Teamwork is second nature. This translates into client happiness as he tackles each situation with problem-solving and client satisfaction in mind.
Daniel heads up our residential and commercial construction projects. He has been project manager, leading plumbing projects for the past 15 years. Daniel’s background ranges from garbage disposal installs to full custom remodels. Remodels include bathrooms, kitchens, and new builds.
Brock Mechanical is Committed to Our Clients
To build trust by offering fair/competitive pricing, high quality workmanship, and excellent customer service and relations.
To provide clients with excellent workmanship and engage our team with expert training to empower them in the field.
- Honesty and Integrity: Honesty and Integrity are the two pillars of our company.
- Value: We accommodate most budgets with our two tier offering; the Permanent Fix and Carry-You-Through, NEVER the Band Aid Fix.
- Education: As experts, our task is to provide a thorough education leaving the client fully informed.
- Teamwork: No one is an island unto themselves. Our clients and experts are no exception. Each project takes a team effort.
Some General FAQ's
Help! My toilet fills so slowly.
Slow to fill tanks are the result of the toilets’ fill valves having restricted flow, caused by sediment in the domestic water distribution pipe.
What is the best to eliminate garbage disposal odors?
Use citrus fruits and ice to clean your disposal.
Why is my water heater making noise?
Well or city water can cause a build-up of scales that settles and hardens at the bottom of your water heater. This scale build-up makes popping or gurgling noises when your water heater burner fires up.
Service Area Designed to Get to You Quickly
We are working in your area daily. Service areas include, but not limited to Fenton, Grand Blanc, Novi, Milford, Howell, Brighton, Holly, Linden, Livonia, Canton, Ann Arbor, Stockbridge, Webberville, Fowlerville, and Argentine Township.
Located outside our service area? Give us a call and let's discuss how we can help.